We are looking for professionals from Compliance background for our Process excellence team who thrives on challenges and desire to make excellence in the process environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help define and document software lifecycle processes and standards in conjunction with delivery teams.
- Audit and assess project and other teams on compliance to defined standards.
- Conduct ISO 27001 internal audits.
- Record and communicate any non-compliance on both SDLC and ISO 27001 to Organization standards.
- Identify improvements in processes at organization and project levels to improve software quality as well as security.
- Should have played SQA role for atleast 2 years with good communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC quality processes and standards
- Experience in conducting process audits, reporting and tracking NC etc.
- Should have managed external compliance audits.
- Possess knowledge or willing to learn ISO 27001 security standards and perform compliance activities on same.
- Based out of Chennai and willing for short travel to Bangalore (for audits etc)
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Work location: Chennai
The hired candidate is expected to work from office.
If you are interested, please share your updated resume to email@example.com with the following details:
- Total experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: