Elait is a leading technology and services company driven to deliver value for money by focusing on delivery excellence and client collaboration. The organization endeavours to provide a fair and rewarding environment for our people that encourages technical and personal development through training, mentoring, and opportunities to work on cutting-edge solutions. Our goal is to be accepted as “trusted experts” who deliver solutions that anticipate and respond to our customers’ needs and provide advice, on a proactive basis, for continuous improvement.
Our Philosophy: Elait believes in listening to our customers and working in collaboration to satisfy their needs. We achieve this via understanding, planning, and delivering to the very highest standards and with the best and most appropriate team. This, along with our expert processes and adherence to best practices are all key to successful deliveries till date.
Industry Vertical we consult includes the following viz;
- Finance & Banking
- Gaming & Betting
- Healthcare & Wellness
- Media & Entertainment
roles and responsibilities:
- Must be experienced in eliciting, gathering & documenting process requirements.
- Must possess solid business acumen & experience working in the domains of data governance.
- Must possess excellent data profiling & mapping skills in developing functional docs.
- Must be responsible to create effective user stories, define use cases, build various ER [ Entity relationship] diagrams.
- Understands data life cycle & is experienced in handling various data related activities.
- Has a good understanding of data quality subject area [ work experience in Data quality is desirable].
- Review customer inputs, concerns, and questions; internally report issues; and drives required improvements.
- Build trust with large project teams through effective communication, conflict management and professional rapport.
- Perform additional job duties and support special projects as assigned, which will include but not be limited to data remediation issues.
- An ideal candidate must have work experience in at least one of the Data Governance areas such as Data Management, Data Quality Management, Master Data Management, Reference Data Management, Metadata Management etc.
- 2-4 Years in Data Steward/ Data Analyst / Data consultant roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to collaborate across many levels within a team, organisation and clients.
- Must have the ability to actively participate in discussions via conference calls.
- MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, word etc.) hands on experience is a must.
- Strong data analytical and profiling skills with the ability to proactively identify potential issues and formulate solutions and contingency plan.
- Excellent ability to define data requirements, manage data related tasks.
- Should have time management skills.
- Possess experience to research data issues and provide resolution.
- Must have good organization skills and be able to effectively manage small to medium projects at a given time line.
- Must have high level of attention to detail and ability to make effective decisions and solve problems.
- Adaptability and versatility of facilitation skills to effectively lead discussions, possessing ability to think quickly and respond professionally.
Good to have Skills:
- Good to have any ETL or BI tool experience not mandatory.
- Good to have client exposure experience not mandatory.
Location: PAN India.
Contact Email ID: Recruit.firstname.lastname@example.org.